Constructed using a lightweight activated carbon liner, combined with a Ripstop outer-shell, the Falcon has been designed to offer the wearer maximum comfort whilst still offering a high level of CBRN protection within both a military and civil environment.
Lightweight and breathable, the Falcon has been tested using the Avon FM12 respirator, but can be configured to suit many other types of respiratory protection.
Features and Benefits
- MIST tested in accordance with NATO AEP-38
- Level C Protection
- Air permeable
- Greater comfort and low physiological burden
- 20 times launderable
- 10 year minimum shelf life
- Compatible with a range of accessories
- Durable water/oil repellent and flame-retardant finish
- Stand alone garment or overgarment
- Available in various colours and camo patterns
The Falcon provides improvement in comfort at high and low temperature and humidity. Impact on body temperature at high humidity is also lower when measured against conventional overgarments.
The Falcon suit has been designed as an integrated system for use with protective gloves and over-boots and a negative pressure respiratory system. The Falcon CBRN Protection Suit is designed for use by appropriately trained and CBRN aware personnel. It forms part of a specialised layer of protection against airborne challenge agents and is not intended for use by personnel who are not familiar with the requirements of a CBRN protection protocol.
Download brochure here